Davis PTA Purpose & Goals
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
As a PTA, it is our goal to provide our community with the following:
- Academic and cultural enrichment that enhances the curriculum for our students;
- Communication about PTA events and school activities through our website, email, monthly newsletter and PTA meetings;
- Volunteer opportunities to assist students and staff during events;
- Teacher and staff support and appreciation through luncheons, breakfasts and supplemental funding;
- Advocacy for students and families;
- Funds to meet the PTA budget from PTA fund raisers that will in turn meet PTA goals.