Notes from the Office
The Davis Office Staff has asked that Parents remember the following:
- To insure the safety of our students, please help help us by reaffirming the school’s “no running in the hallways” policy. Thank you.
- Please send a letter to your child’s teacher if there will be a change in the child’s regular dismissal procedure. A note is needed when your child will be leaving early and/or if your child is going home with somebody other than the person who usually picks him or her up or if the child will not be taking the bus if they are a bus rider.
- If there is a last minute change of plan for your child’s dismissal please call the Main Office by 2:30 PM. If you are going to pick up your child later than 3:15 and you arrive later than 3:45, your child will be in the YMCA program located in the Davis lunchroom. Please be advised, there is a charge for this child care.
- Unless it is an emergency, please do not call the school office to leave a message for your child. The office cannot have the phones tied up with personal phone calls and the teachers are not always available nor can they be interrupted while teaching.
- School is dismissed at 3:15. Please be prompt. In case you are delayed or have an emergency, please call the office and let us know what time you will arrive.
- If your child has been out ill, the child must have a note when he or she returns to school. The note should state the child’s first and last name, the child’s teacher, the date(s) the child was out and a legible signature.